1. What is this policy about?
2. What information do you collect about me?
We collect personal information that you have provided to us about yourself. This could include your name, address, phone number and credit card details.
3. What do you do with my personal information?
We collect information about you so that we can:
- process, fulfil and keep you informed on the progress of the order(s) that you place on our website;
- send you information about our products and services as well as third party products and services that we think could be of interest to you (including promotions, discounts and special events);
- maintain our relationship with you (including responding to your questions); and
- create and maintain records for our internal accounting and administration purposes.
If you do not provide us with your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with these services.
4. Will you use my information for any other purpose?
Occasionally, we may use your personal information for other purposes (and/or share your information with a third party) because we believe it is necessary to do so, in these circumstances:
- to provide you with a service which you have requested;
- to protect the rights, property or personal safety of our suppliers, customers or any member of the public;
- to prevent or help detect fraud or serious credit infringements;
- to protect our interests (e.g. disclosing information to a court); or
- if the assets and operations of our business are being transferred to another party as a going concern.
5. Do you give my information to third parties?
6. Do I have to receive marketing information from you?
When you provide us with your information, we automatically add you to our mailing list so that we can send you information about our products and services as well as third party products and services that we think could be of interest to you (including promotions, discounts and special events). You can unsubscribe from receiving marketing information at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
7. How can I change or delete the information you keep about me?
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like us to update or delete the information we keep about you. We reserve the right to keep a copy of your personal information to comply with our recordkeeping obligations at law.
8. Is my information secure?
While we take reasonable steps to keep your personal information secure, we can't give you an absolute guarantee that your information is always secure as no data sent over the internet is 100% secure. We will not be responsible for any liability, loss or damage arising from unauthorised access to your information.