Refunds and returns
Our goods come with the statutory guarantees imposed by the Australian Consumer Law. Below is some information about the rights that the statutory guarantees provide.
- 1. When can you obtain a refund or replacement under the statutory guarantees?
(a) We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind.
(b) If the product doesn’t comply with one of the consumer guarantees in the Australian Consumer Law, you are entitled to have the product repaired or receive a refund or replacement, depending on whether there is a major or non-major problem.
(c) The statutory guarantees include guarantees that the product:
- is of acceptable quality;
- is fit for any disclosed purpose; and
- matches its description or sample.
(d) You can choose a refund or exchange if a product has a major problem. This is when it:
- has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the product if they had known about it;
- is unsafe;
- is significantly different from the description or a sample; or
- doesn’t’ do what we said it would, or what you asked for, and can’t be easily fixed.
(e) Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value.
(f) For a non-major fault, we can repair the product in a reasonable time instead of offering a refund or replacement. Since wine can’t be “repaired”, you can choose a repair or replacement.
(g) Please keep your proof of purchase – e.g. your receipt.
- 2. How do I return a product I purchased from your website?
(a) The first thing to do is contact us to let us know about the problem. The best thing to do is email us at email@example.com and provide the following details.
- your order number and the date of your order;
- your contact details including full name, address, phone number and email;
- a description of the problem; and
- the outcome you would prefer (i.e. a refund or replacement).
(b) Once we receive your claim we will contact you to work out the best way forward, including returning the product and providing any refund or replacement.
This information doesn’t limit the scope your rights or our obligations under the Australian Consumer Law. More information about the Australian Consumer Law is available on the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission website: http://www.accc.gov.au.